Monday, May 18, 2009

Digging up the past.

I don't know what to do with most of the things i've done. They are randomly about the computer and the house and not sure how to feed it. I did record a session on the juno this past weekend. it's on tape, though. FIRST wedding music. My sister is getting married This weekend and i am playing during the opening/ceremony. I'm willing to give it my best shot. It's not the biggest day of my life. but really hers. and the music should be somewhere in between. It's a great movement forward in life. A progression we all can enjoy for the weekend. To creating and bringing new life. Now for some new music. I must move on past myself to get ahead of everything else. I hope to see more people soon. It's like living in a cave and trying to find the america. still taking out trash :)